tmi

So I have this thing about people sharing their personal business.....I don't wanna hear it....its personal.

Now maybe I'm a slight hater because I don't have anything juicy to share. Scratch that. I'm not a hater at all. I think some people share too much and in the most inappropriate places. ....IE WORK!

So there have been a couple instances that I'm slightly blown by.

  1. HBGSSF telling me how she moved to Laurel to get out of this "situation" she was in. I think she expected me to ask about it or if she was ok now. But I didn't. I just said oh ok, and kept it pushing.
  2. The assistant manager at 5South telling me how she's 30 and hopes her grandaddyasslooking boyfriend asks her to move in with him.
  3. The mall security guard telling me how he has a female roommate who is not his girl, but he likes to air dry in front of her. WTF. I didn't ask you this. Nor am I interested.
  4. The manager at 5South, Blanche, telling me how the UPS man was coming over to her house at 4am so they could "talk", but she didn't want to be bothered. Well if you don't wanna be bothered, tell that fool not to come over. And did she think I was that stupid that I really believe they are talking at 4am?! Ain't no conversation that good. F that. If you really need to talk, hit me after 9pm, right when my minutes start. lol
  5. But this one takes the cake.....When again, Blanche, the MANAGER at 5South told me how she likes thugs, but met one of these "dudes who wear red in the 7-11 when they came in town for their Konclave". Apparently they talked on the phone and after the first conversation, he told her he wanted "to poke her belly button from the inside out".....................................................I stood still for about a minute. First trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about. Then, I was paralyzed that she would open her mouth and repeat that bullshit to me. We aren't friends. And even if we were friends, I wouldn't wanna hear that foolishness. She even proceeded to tell me, I mean if he was gonna be a creep, he could have waited til after the first conversation. WHAT?!? No...if a guy is a creep, be one from the gitty jump so I can add you to my "Do NOT Answer" list.

So my question is....Do I look like a therapist? Do I give off this super nice caring thing? Bc According to a waiter this past weekend, I'm a bitchy bitch bitch**lol.

I wish I could say that I was exaggerating but I'm actually downplaying the foolishness. What kills me is that I don't ask nor have ever asked any of these people about their lives. Simply put...I don't care.




**Apparently the waiter at my favorite sushi restaurant did not like my special requests on Saturday evening. I only asked for a rising sun roll with no rice noodle garnishing and a po-boy roll with no soft-shell crab, but regular crab instead. He came back and said that the restaurant didn't do that, I argued that they did and my roll was prepared that way the last time I came. Was my request really that complicated? I wanted to argue more and then get the manager, but my sister forced me to let it go. In addition to that, I failed to mention that we waited about 20 minutes for WATER. The waiter said they ran out of clean glasses!! When we finally got our food about 45 minutes later, the waiter STILL messed up and gave us 3 rolls even though I said I no longer wanted my special one and the table only needed two. The evening got better after I drowned my fat girl-bitchy bitch bitch sorrows and my sister's fiance's chatty friend away with a bottle of Fu-Ki plum wine. lol. After returning home in a drunken stupor (I drank almost the whole bottle) and going straight to bed, my sister's fiance found the note that the waiter scribbled on a bar napkin tucked away in our take-home bag that read, "You'se a biotch". I'm not a biotch (a bitch on occasion, maybe)...I like to think I'm just particular. Sigh. smh.

0 comments: