heyblackgirlsoulsistahfriend & the food nazis

So there's a new black lady at work. I guess she's not that new, but I never spoke to her until recently, so she's new to me.

Sidebar: Sometimes I feel like I can't talk to all the black people at work because I don't wanna seem like I'm with the "black clique". I know that sounds crazy. I just like being the person who's slightly stand-offish/ slightly cool/slightly an enigma. I just don't want to give any false impressions. Eh. Oh well.

After I met the new black lady who I refer to as "heyblackgirlsoulsistahfriend" (HBGSSF) and I wish I would have never spoken to her. HBGSSF thinks we are work bfffffs and she stops at my desk EVERYDAY to talk and wants to go to lunch. She almost trapped me into going to lunch bc she said my work crush, Ben the white guy, would be there. I ended up being really busy and didn't make it, but neither did Ben, so oh well, I didn't miss out on anything.

Anyway she was one of the people talking big shit about the biggest loser challenge and how she was gonna do it and win the whole thing. Too bad her money wasn't where he mouth is because she backed out at the last minute. She kills me because she knows I'm in it and she likes to come to my desk to see what I'm eating for lunch. I think to myself, trick if I needed someone to regulate my food intake, I would ask my daddy to stand over my shoulder. (I still don't eat cream based soups because I always imagine hearing my daddy in my ear telling me that they're bad. lol).

Well that's all for now. I'm doing well in the biggest loser challenge so far. I'm praying for motivation to keep it up through the duration of the challenge. Keep me in your thoughts.

0 comments: